Friday, September 20, 2013

Ready, Set ... Music Bucks, anyone???


Dear Parents & Pianists,

Welcome back! It’s going to be a great year! As I’ve mentioned to you, we’re launching a new “Music Bucks” incentive program at the studio. Here’s how it works. When you do cool stuff, like practice the piano, learn scales, do your theory assignments, etc., you earn play money, and I’ll make it worth your while with awesome prizes. So spend those bucks right away, or hoard them and get something amazing later on in the semester … it’s up to you.

Check my Music Bucks tab to see what's in store. I will be adding to the list as we go! If you have any ideas, feel free to share!

Not everyone is required to participate, but if you would like to opt in to the Music Bucks program, I am asking for a $10 fee per semester to help out with the cost of materials. (In reality, this money will be coming right back to the students in the form of prizes, music, mp3s, and fro-yo!). If this sounds like something you’d like to do, please sign the permission slip I sent home, and just tack on the fee to your payment for October lessons.

Looking forward to many hours of “play”-time at my studio! Happy practicing!

Sincerely,

Miss Melody Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment